Archive for the ‘Online Diet Generator’ Category
An online diet generator is an excellent way to take the guesswork out of dieting.
Much of our success or failure in dieting involves having the wherewithal to make the right food choices. A lot of diets tout their “flexibility”. They give you the ability to pick and choose what you want to eat, as long as you stay within their guidelines? But what good is it to follow a 2000 calorie diet if you fill up those 2000 calories with the wrong foods?
An online diet generator gives you some degree of flexibility: You get to select from certain types of foods that you would like to eat, and then the generator creates a structured diet plan for you. It takes all of the guesswork out of the diet for you: How much to eat, when to eat, and which foods to eat at which meal. Some diet generators even provide you a “grocery list” so that you know exactly what foods you need to buy in order to prepare the meals that are on your diet plan.
Using an online diet generator makes weight loss a decision-free process. Other than the initial decisions you have to make as to the food preferences you want to input into the diet generator, the rest of the diet is essentially on auto-pilot. You no longer have to make any more decisions on what to eat, how much to eat, when to stop eating, and which foods to eat. All of the decisions have been made for you by the diet generator.
All you have to diet is follow the diet plan that has been laid out for you. Adhere to it strictly to a tee, and you can reasonably expect to lose the amount of weight that your diet plan projects that a person of your size, height, weight, and activity-level would typically expect to lose.
The Calorie Shifting Diet is an instant diet plan that can yield extraordinary results. If you were to follow the rules of this diet regimen strictly to a tee, then you can reasonably expect to melt away approximately ninepounds of fat every eleven days! If you do the math, then you realize that this astonishing rate of weight loss is an average of just shy of one pound of weight loss every day. So how do you follow the Calorie Shifting Diet? The following list is a brief run-down of some of the rules and some of the features of this instant diet plan:
- You must generate a personalized 11-day instant diet plan.
- Each day must consist of 4 meals.
- Each of your four daily meals must be spaced out by a minimum of 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Your meal plan requires you to eat a balanced variety of plentiful foods from the four food groups.
- You must structure your meals such that, on any given day you shift the types of calories that you consume, from meal to meal, and from day to day. In other words, the sequence in which you consume foods from each food group will vary not only a daily basis, but also within each day itself. For example:
- You may have some days in which more emphasis is placed on one food group than the other, for that entire day.
- You may have days where you have meat and dairy at one meal, but then you have fruits and meat at another meal.
- Or you might have a salad and bread at another. This constant shifting of calorie groupings is what is responsible for triggering the release of fat burning hormones in your body.
- You are allowed to eat as much quantity of food as you want to at every meal until you are completely and fully satisfied. But you must stop eating when you reach the point of being just short of becoming too full.
- You must drink a minimum of 10 full 8-ounce glasses of water on a daily basis.
- You are required to take a 3-day hiatus from the diet at the tail end of every fortnight. What does that mean? That means that you follow the diet for 11 days. Then you take a break from the diet for 3 days. Then you may follow the diet again for another 11 days, followed by another 3-day break, and so on and so forth. During those 3 days, you are allowed to eat anything you want, as long as you do not overeat.
As is evident from the features described above, Calorie Shifting is a highly effective and easy-to-follow, instant diet plan.
Can you really lose 9 pounds every 11 days on the Calorie Shifting Diet?
Why should you use an online diet generator to create a customized diet plan for you?
- It takes the guesswork out of what you will be eating and when. If you know exactly what to eat, when you should eat it, and how much you should eat, it compels you to plan ahead of time for your meals. This way, you know what items to put on your shopping list for the next time you go grocery shopping. Or, if you’re going to be eating out at a restaurant, you can better plan ahead as to which restaurants serve the types of and the quantities of the food that you require to eat at any given meal.
- It significantly reduces your margin for deviating or cheating on your diet. You don’t have to make any on-the-fly decisions. You know exactly what to eat and how much to eat and when to eat it, in order to achieve the weight loss results that you want.
- An online diet generator makes for an invaluable learning tool, to help teach you what works and what doesn’t, in terms of helping you achieve your desired weight loss results. If you are not losing weight as quickly as you would like to, then you have your generated diet menu plan to refer to as a reference, so that you know what adjustments you need to make in your diet for your next meal, the next day, or the next week. If youare losing weight at the desired pace, then you know that your weight loss plan is working out just fine for you.
I would highly recommend that you try this Online Diet Generator and see for yourself what a difference it can make to your weight loss.