Archive for the ‘Diet Information’ Category
What constitutes an “emergency diet”? Do any of these situations apply to you? Do you have a wedding coming up soon?
- Are you getting married soon?
- Are you going on a date soon?
- Do you need to lose weight in order to qualify for better health or life insurance rates?
- Are you entering into some competition that requires you to be slimmer than you already are?
- Or do you have a medical condition that immediate weight loss could easily rectify such as diabetes?
If any of these situations applies to you, then you would no doubt do well to follow an emergency diet that can help you lose weight as fast as possible. Just how fast can you lose weight in an emergency? There are many diets out there that can help you to achieve your goal of instant weight loss results.
Did you know that you can lose weight as much as one pound per day? It is not unheard of that you could lose upwards of 20 pounds per month. And you don’t even have to starve yourself. You don’t even have to spend hours at the gym (although you can never go wrong by working out at the gym).
Typically, a rapid weight loss diet would require you to eat a modified diet which involves cutting out proteins, eating more proteins and fewer carbs, but eating more. In fact, many rapid weight loss diet programs require you to eat more food, rather than less. And they expect you to eat more times per day than what you may be normally accustomed to.
Do you have a plan for weight loss this year? Try the Calorie Shifting Diet.
A healthy meal planner is an essential aspect of any successful diet endeavor.
Sometimes, dieting requires the discipline worthy of a military boot camp. Without structure, accountability, or a strict regimen, it is very easy to become distracted and for your diet to be derailed. Left to their own devices, the vast majority of dieters are doomed to failure, repeating their old unbreakable bad eating habits.
That’s where a healthy meal planner comes in handy. Providing structure, discipline, and accountability into your diet, you are virtually guaranteed to be successful at losing weight if you adhere to it strictly.
Think of a healthy meal planner like a road map or an instruction book.
What a healthy meal planner does is allow you to create your own customized meals that you will be eating throughout the day or possibly even over the course of a week or a month. Typically you might choose from a series of foods that fit into the criteria of whatever your specific diet’s needs call for, such as having a certain number of calories, carbohydrate grams, grams of fiber, proteins, or even servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
This is not to say that we as human beings are not capable of dieting without the aid of a planning tool. Think of a healthy meal planner as a learning aid, to educate you on how to make healthy eating choices that are not only conducive to weight loss but also to your long-term health and well-being.
Do you have a plan for weight loss this year? Try the Calorie Shifting Diet plan.
Is there any one particular best crash diet? If you are looking to lose a lot of weight fairly quickly, there are a myriad of choices out there.
But which ones are the best? Which ones should we avoid?
The answer is that there really isn’t any one best crash diet in particular. All crash diets share a common theme:
They are not sustainable for the long-term. They are all unhealthy, impractical diets that no sensible dietician or nutritionist, in their right minds, would recommend as a way of life.
At best, crash diets are good for short-term, immediate weight loss. But very few of them offer a realistic maintenance plan to help you maintain your goal weight once you have reached it. A significant percentage of people who follow crash diets unfortunately end up gaining some or all of the weight back, and in many cases, they even gain even more back then they had lost!
You are better off following a sensible weight loss diet that incorporates good eating habits that you can sustain for a lifetime.
But if you absolutely must embark on a crash diet for immediate weight loss, then it really doesn’t matter which one you pick. There are numerous permutations out there:
- low-calorie diet options
- low-carbohydrate diets
- low-fat diets
- low-sodium diets
- diets where you eat only one type of food all day long
- all-liquid diets
- diets where you substitute one or more meals with shakes
- diets where you purchase prepackaged meals
All of these different diets of diets will work, each for their own reasons. The end result is the same.
Do you have a plan for weight loss this year? Try the Calorie Shifting Diet.
f you want to experience weight loss fast, tips like these for dieting will help you achieve your goal:
1. Eat only until you are satisfied at every meal. Never eat until you are full. Be able to walk away from a meal. It’s all about self-control.
2. Incorporate 5 servings of fruits or vegetables into your diet every day.
3. Consume a minimum of 25 grams of fiber a day if you are a female or 35 grams of fiber a day if you are a male.
4. Drink 10 glasses of water daily.
5. Don’t eat within 3 hours of going to bed.
6. Avoid sugary foods. Opt for sugar-free foods instead.
7. Satisfy your sweet tooth with fruits.
8. Satisfy your craving for salty foods with nuts.
9. Avoid calorie-laden drinks such as regular sodas or fruit juices. Opt for caffeine-free, diet, zero-calorie drink alternatives instead.
10. Space your meals out by at least 2.5 to 3 hours in between each, and avoid mindless snacking.
In addition to the above, if you want to accelerate your weight loss fast, tips like these for weight training and exercise are equally important:
1. Engage at least 30 minutes of aerobic activity every day.
2. Do some amount of strength training at least 2 to 3 times per week.
3. If you are unable to make it to the gym or you are not a generally athletic person, at least go for walks, and take the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator whenever possible. The key is to be active in order to burn calories.
These tips may seem very simple but they are extremely effective rules if you need to experience weight loss fast. Tips like these are all you really need.
By boosting your body’s metabolism, dieting to lose weight becomes more effective.
If you have ever wondered why some people seem to be able to eat as much as they want without gaining weight while other people gain weight just be overeating even the slightest bit, the answer lies in how efficient your body’s metabolism is.
Your body’s metabolism is the rate at which the food that you eat is consumed and used by the body. An efficient metabolism is able to digest food quickly and burn most of it into energy. A slow metabolism digests food more slowly and converts more of your energy into fat.
This is somewhat equivalent to the fuel efficiency of your car: The better the gas mileage, the more miles your car can drive on a certain number of gallons of gas. The worse your gas mileage, your car won’t be able to drive as many miles in the same quantity of gas.
Thus the key to losing weight quickly is to boost your body’s metabolism such that it is able to burn calories more efficiently rather than store any of it as fat.
How is this achieved?
There are two primary ways:
- Build muscle mass.
- Alter your diet such that you are consuming calories that are conducive to fat burning and which can aid in boosting your body’s metabolism.
Dieting regimens that are geared toward the latter approach are what have come to be known as calorie shifting.
Typically, metabolism impacts the effectiveness of dieting. With calorie shifting, the direct impact to your metabolism dieting in this manner has been known to yield extremely accelerated weight loss results.
Did you know that you can lose 9 pounds every 11 days on the Calorie Shifting Diet?
With the thousands of different fad diet programs out there available on the market today, how do you know which is the best crash diet is the right one for you? There seems to be a different diet for every possible permutation of diet deviation: low-calorie dieting, low-carbohydrate dieting, low-fat dieting, liquid-only diets, meal-replacement diets, low-sodium diets, soy diets, diets that require you to eat only one type of food all day long, and so on and so forth.
So how do you know which is the best crash diet for you?
Is there really such a thing as a “good” crash diet?
After all, don’t most doctors, nutritionists, and dietitians hold a general consensus that too much rapid weight loss is not safe for you? And besides, don’t most statistics show that people who lose weight rapidly on some fly-by-night weight loss gimmick usually end up gaining most of the weight back, if not more, as soon as they stop following the diet?
It follows, then, that the best crash diet you could possibly follow would have to be one in which the following criteria are all being met:
- You are able to consume a healthy balance and variety of foods from each one of the four primary food groups.
- You are able to eat as much as you need to, in order to feel satisfied, so that you are not starving.
- You have some flexibility to deviate from the diet from time to time without entirely derailing from the diet.
If all 3 of these conditions could be met, while still being able to afford you rapid weight loss, then such a diet as that would indeed be considered the best crash diet you could follow.
Would you like to know how you can lose 9 pounds every 11 days while meeting these 3 criteria? Well, you can on the Calorie Shifting diet!